Tinkers Construct 1.12.2/1.11.2 Feel free to use the mod in any modpacks. You are allowed to use it, you do not need to ask for permission, in fact permission requests will usually be ignored. When using the mod, please use the Curse/Curseforge download and do not rehost the files.
Any modpack which uses Tinkers’ Construct takes full responsibility for user support queries.
For anyone else, we only support official builds from Curse/Curseforge, not custom built jars. We also do not take bug reports for outdated builds of Minecraft.
Tinkers’ Construct is a mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else. The tools never disappear and can be named and changed to your heart’s desire. Once you make them, they’re yours forever. Many different materials can be used to make your tools.
To get started you need a few tables and a place to put your patterns.
Be sure to put the pattern chest by the part builder, as you can access them together. Use the Stencil Table to craft the patterns, and craft tool parts from them using the Part Builder. The part builder also displays information about the material used.
Next step is the Tool Station, where you build, modify, and repair tools like so.
The next step is to build a Smeltery, so you can process metals and use them for tool parts as well. All you need is some gravel, sand and clay.
You can even automate your Smeltery. There’s some new friends included as well.
The mod also brings a few new things to the world, like these fellows here.
What changed since 1.7.10?
- Materials changed, each material has unique traits
- Some new materials
- Part materials matter more. Some traits can only be obtained by using a material as a tool head
- Part replacement
- Tools with mutliple head materials can be repaired with all of them
- Tinkers’ Construct does not come with copper ore, tin ore, etc. anymore but instead supports them
- More slime island fun
- Single-Use Clay casts
- Right clicking a drain with a bucket puts the liquid into the smeltery
- Sharpening kits so you can have any harvest level desired
- No more extra-modifiers
- New modifiers: Soulbound (Nether Star) and Width/Height (Expander)
- New improved GUIs
- Slimesling and Slime boots